For bookings, availability or questions contact Beth McCrary at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 563-2787
The Arts Center of Cannon County
The Arts Center of Cannon County’s 18,000 square foot facility boasts a variety of spaces to meet the needs of your event. Choose one venue or select multiple locations to best serve your guests
The Wilma Adams Theater
The Theater hosts concerts and dramatic productions with seating on 3 sides and a thrust stage.
• 2400 Square Feet • Capacity: 300 • Seated Stage Event: 225 •
The Hall is used to display works from our permanent collection as well as temporary art exhibitions.
• 2600 Square Feet • 30 Ft Ceiling • Standing: 300 • Seated Dinner: 200 •
• Dancing & Hors D’Oeuvres: 50 •
The Berger Gallery
The Gallery hosts joint and solo exhibits of new art work on rotation
• 1250 Square Feet • Standing: 125 • Seated Dinner: 60 •
The Pavilion is an outdoor space featuring a high ceiling with open sides,
a concrete floor, and electric hookups.
• 4000 Square Feet • Standing: 400 • Seated Reception: 300 •
The Arts Center sits on 5 lush green acres, including 3 acres of lawn which
abuts the East Fork of the Stones River.
• Located around and behind the facility • Perfect for large wedding parties and outdoor events •
•A variety of picturesque locations to choose from •
* If multiple portions of the building are being rented, rates will be negotiated accordingly. Contact us for more details
The Arts Center of Cannon County wants your event to be hassle free! We offer chairs and tables to seat up to 200 (additional rental fee applies) and can recommend outside rental vendors when necessary. Our custom database of florists, bakeries, photographers, DJs, and more, is available to all renters so they may easily connect with vendors in their area.